CSS Day is run by Web Conferences Amsterdam; Krijn Hoetmer and Peter-Paul Koch. We're also behind performance.now(), Mobilism and dsgnday.
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Subscribe to our mailing list for future updates.
- For general or sponsorship questions, contact Peter-Paul Koch; +31.6.29585782
- For administrative questions, contact Krijn Hoetmer; +31.6.22471234
You can also use the following contact form:
Code of conduct
We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all. Thanks for behaving like a decent human being.
“‘First of all, we have a CoC’. Nice way to start a conf” — We expect high standards from our speakers and attendees, on various levels
We do not tolerate harassment of any sort at any of our locations and events. Harassment includes offensive comments related to gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, deliberate intimidation, stalking, (physical) following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome (sexual) attention.
Following harassment, we will take action. This may include expulsion from our events.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact one of the organisers, Krijn or Peter-Paul. If you cannot find us, please find a member of the venue staff and ask them to get in touch with us quickly. If you can't or prefer not to notify a person on the spot, you can always contact us in other ways:
- Use our contact form (anonymously if you want)
- Direct message us on Twitter: @cssdayconf
- E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Call or text Krijn: +31 622 471 234
- Call or text Peter-Paul: +31 629 585 782
We'll treat your information with the utmost respect, and we'll work hard to look for an appropriate solution together with you.