CSS Day started out in 2013 as a single-day, laser-focused, advanced CSS conference, and we started intertwining design sessions a few years ago. Our attendees and speakers are a mix of CSS designers, developers, spec writers and browser vendors, who take pride in what they know and do. We're a conference with an informal vibe and plenty of breaks, where each person can approach one another.
Our 2023 line-up
- Miriam Suzanne: Container Queries
- Stephanie Eckles
- Adam Argyle: MC
- Manuel Matuzović: Structuring & Restructuring
- Jake Archibald: View Transitions
- Michelle Barker: MC
- Sanne 't Hooft
- Una Kravets
- Sara Soueidan: Practical Accessibility
- Umar Hansa: Tooling & Workflows
- Patrick Brosset: Selector Performance
In total, we'll have 14 sessions. If you want to be notified when we announce more speakers, subscribe to our mailing list.