On Thursday 15th and Friday 16th of June CSS Day is returning with two conference days: Browser API Special on Thursday, and a regular CSS Day on Friday. Two days, eight world-class sessions per day; what's not to like?
As always the conference took place in Het Compagnietheater.
Browser API Special
- Ruth_John: Web Audio & MIDI,
- Chris_Wilson: Payments & Credentials,
- Patrick_Kettner: Progressive Web Apps,
- Philip_Walton: Polyfills & Houdini,
- Rachel_Nabors: Animations API,
- Peter_Paul_Koch: Constraint Validation,
- Ada_Rose_Edwards: WebVR,
- Mike_Taylor: Weird APIs,
Browser API Special is this year's one-off: eight speakers about current or future browser APIs. How do they work? What are their problems? What else can we expect? Browser API Special will be hosted by former speaker and security wizard Mathias Bynens.
- Jen-Simmons: "Writing Modes";
- Rachel-Andrew: "Grid Layout";
- Mark-Boulton: "Designing Grids";
- Stephen-Hay: "CSS for Evil, not Good";
- Tab-Atkins: "Houdini & the Future";
- Chris-Coyier: "Four Properties";
- Gregor-Adams: "Variables";
- Bert-Bos-and-Håkon-Wium-Lie: "CSS Reset";
Our regular visitors know the score: CSS Day will feature eight world-class sessions by eight world-class speakers about curious, badly-known, or just interesting CSS features. This year's CSS Day will be hosted by former speaker and design nerd Vasilis van Gemert.