CSS Day 2018 is a wrap. It was a massive, and sold-out, success. The videos will appear on our Vimeo channel, but that'll take a little while.
We're working on CSS Day + UI Special, 13th and 14th of June, 2019. If you want to be among the first to learn about our 2019 speakers, please subscribe to our mailing list.
If you can't wait that long, we're also running performance.now() on 8th and 9th of November.
Both conferences will take place in Het Compagnietheater. Meanwhile, to keep you in the mood, here's our 2018 line-up:
- Alla Kholmatova: "design systems"
- Jane Austin: "irritate your design team"
- Jenny Shen: "cross-cultural UX"
- Ida Aalen: "user testing"
- Andy Budd: "the accidental leader"
- Vitaly Friedman: "e-commerce"
- Benjamin De Cock: "motion & playfulness"
- Nadieh Bremer: "data visualisation"
- Sara Soueidan: "svg filters"
- Greg Whitworth: "container queries"
- Hidde de Vries: "great graphic design"
- Bruce Lawson: "css-in-js"
- Richard Rutter: "web typography"
- Chen Hui Jing: "box alignment"
- Ire Aderinokun: "next billion users"
- Eric Meyer: "writing specifications"