The seventh edition of CSS Day is here! Combined with a UI Special on Thursday, it promises to be more fun than the sixth edition! Is such such a thing even possible? Judge for yourself.
Tickets are available now, and this will be our speakers:
- Hakim El Hattab: TBA
- Steph Troeth: Storytelling
- Sara Soueidan: MC
- Başak Haznedaroğlu: TBA
- Josh Clark: AI, the New Design Material
- Jared Spool: TBA
- Stéphanie Walter: Pretty, but not Usable
- Brad Frost: Design Systems
And one more name to follow.
- Natalya Shelburne: CSS at the intersection with JS
- Lara Schenck: Algorithms in CSS
- Florian Rivoal: Line Breaking
- Tab Atkins: MC (yes, finally!)
- Steve Schoger: Refactoring UI
- Elika J. Etemad: Vertical Rhythm & Inline Layout
And three more names to follow.