The seventh edition of CSS Day is here! Combined with a UI Special on Thursday, it promises to be even more fun than the sixth edition!
Tickets are still available, and this is our full line-up:
- Stéphanie Walter: Pretty, but not Usable
- Jared Spool: Beyond The UX Tipping Point
- Steph Troeth: Storytelling
- Başak Haznedaroğlu: Design Process & Culture
- Joe Leech: UX, Psychology and your Product
- Sara Soueidan: MC
- Hakim El Hattab: Building Better Interfaces
- Josh Clark: AI, the New Design Material
- Brad Frost: CSS Architecture for Design Systems
- Manuel Rego Casasnovas: Grid Implementation Details
- Steve Schoger: Refactoring UI
- Natalya Shelburne: CSS at the intersection with JS
- Chris Heilmann: CSS, The hard sell
- Elika J. Etemad: Line Layout & Vertical Rhythm
- Tab Atkins: MC (yes, finally!)
- Florian Rivoal: Line Breaking
- Lara Schenck: Algorithms in CSS
- Heydon Pickering: Flexbox Holy Albatross
CSS Day (14th of June) will feature eight world-class sessions by eight world-class speakers about curious, badly-known, or otherwise interesting CSS features. The UI Special (13th of June) does the same, but then for UI design.
Make no mistake, this is an advanced conference. We ask our speakers to treat CSS and UI topics that they themselves, as well as the attendees, can geek out on. No beginner stuff here!
Tickets are available. A one-day ticket for either UI Special or CSS Day is €325, while a two-day ticket is €600.
If you want to stay up-to-date, please subscribe to our announcement mailing list.