The seventh edition of CSS Day is here! Combined with a UI Special on Thursday, it promises to be more fun than the sixth edition! Is such such a thing even possible? Judge for yourself.
Our regular visitors know the score: CSS Day will feature eight world-class sessions by eight world-class speakers about curious, badly-known, or otherwise interesting CSS features. The UI special does the same, but then for UI design.
Make no mistake, this is an advanced conference. We ask our speakers to treat CSS and UI topics that they themselves, as well as the attendees, can geek out on. No beginner stuff here!
Tickets are available now, and these are our speakers:
- Hakim El Hattab: TBA
- Sara Soueidan: MC
- Steph Troeth: Storytelling
- Josh Clark: AI, the New Design Material
- Jared Spool: TBA
- Brad Frost: Design Systems
- Başak Haznedaroğlu: TBA
- Stéphanie Walter: Pretty, but not Usable
And one more name to follow.
- Elika J. Etemad: Vertical Rhythm & Inline Layout
- Lara Schenck: Algorithms in CSS
- Steve Schoger: Refactoring UI
- Tab Atkins: MC (yes, finally!)
- Natalya Shelburne: CSS at the intersection with JS
- Florian Rivoal: Line Breaking
And three more names to follow.