Here we gather coverage of CSS Day 2017. If you know of a blog post, photos, or something else that is missing from this list, please tell us.
Eventually we'll publish videos of all sessions. This may take a while, though.
In the mean time, enjoy this compilation video.
We're gathering all speakers' slide decks.
- Rachel Nabors, Alice in Web Animations API Land
- PPK, Form validation
- Philip Walton, Houdini & Polyfilling CSS
- Ruth John, Web Audio & A Little MIDI
- Ada Rose Edwards, Virtual Reality and the Future of the Web
- Mike Taylor, Weird APIs
- Patrick Kettner, Progressive What Apps?
- Chris Wilson, Making the Web work for users
- Bert Bos and Håkon Wium Lie had no slides
- Rachel Andrew, What I discovered about layout vis CSS Grid
- Jen Simmons, Writing Modes
- Gregor Adams, CSS variables are a game changer
- Tab Atkins, The (Far) Future of CSS
- Chris Coyier, A Tale of Four Properties
- Stephen Hay, CSS for Evil, not Good
- A write-up of both days by Hidde de Vries.
- A summary on Twitter.
- A blog post from the Elements team.
- A recap by Tom Offringa.
- Some sketchnotes by Nico Bruenjes (plus a short text in German).
- LimoenGroen was also with us again this year.
- Danny de Vries said the vibe was incredible.
- Sam Zwaaij had an inspiring day.
- Steven Roberts wrote about his trip to Amsterdam.