Due to Covid we had to cancel our 2020 and 2021 editions. But we'll be back on 9th & 10th of June, with one of the longest running CSS conferences, CSS Day! And this 8th edition will in fact last Two Days!
Want to see and understand which CSS features are coming to browsers, what specification editors and browser vendors are working on, which cool (and usable!) features you've missed the past two years, and get inspired about what's (im)possible with CSS? Then join us!
CSS Day started out in 2013 as a single-day, laser-focused, advanced CSS conference, and we started intertwining design sessions a few years ago. Our attendees and speakers are a mix of CSS designers, developers, spec writers and browser vendors, who take pride in what they know and do. We're a conference with an informal vibe and plenty of breaks, where each person can approach one another.
Our line-up and topics
- Michelle Barker: CSS Layout
- Amit Sheen: Keyframes Animations
- Stephen Hay: Design Systems
- Tab Atkins-Bittner: Organizing Your CSS
- Rachel Andrew: Interop 2022
- Chen Hui Jing: MC
- Chris Lilley: CSS Color
- Marcin Wichary: Typographic Complexity
- Lea Verou: CSS Variables
- Adam Argyle: Scroll Snap
- Ana Ferreira: Working Remote
- Maike Klip: Service Design
- Ben Evans: Painting with CSS
- Bramus Van Damme: CSS Cascade
- Jeremy Keith: CSS History & Future