The seventh edition of CSS Day is here! Combined with a UI Special on Thursday, it promises to be even more fun than the sixth edition!
Tickets are still available, and this is our full line-up:
- Hakim El Hattab: Building Better Interfaces
- Başak Haznedaroğlu: Design Process & Culture
- Brad Frost: CSS Architecture for Design Systems
- Steph Troeth: Storytelling
- Sara Soueidan: MC
- Joe Leech: UX, Psychology and your Product
- Jared Spool: Beyond The UX Tipping Point
- Josh Clark: AI, the New Design Material
- Stéphanie Walter: Pretty, but not Usable
- Manuel Rego Casasnovas: Grid Implementation Details
- Chris Heilmann: CSS, The hard sell
- Elika J. Etemad: Line Layout & Vertical Rhythm
- Steve Schoger: Refactoring UI
- Florian Rivoal: Line Breaking
- Natalya Shelburne: CSS at the intersection with JS
- Heydon Pickering: Flexbox Holy Albatross
- Tab Atkins: MC (yes, finally!)
- Lara Schenck: Algorithms in CSS
CSS Day (14th of June) will feature eight world-class sessions by eight world-class speakers about curious, badly-known, or otherwise interesting CSS features. The UI Special (13th of June) does the same, but then for UI design.
Make no mistake, this is an advanced conference. We ask our speakers to treat CSS and UI topics that they themselves, as well as the attendees, can geek out on. No beginner stuff here!
Tickets are available. A one-day ticket for either UI Special or CSS Day is €325, while a two-day ticket is €600.
If you want to stay up-to-date, please subscribe to our announcement mailing list.